Monday 22 February 2016

Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color - Worth the Hype?


Left to Right: Mauve Outta Here, Wine Room, Sugar Plum Fairy

For the past few months all the beauty gurus/bloggers have been raving about Wet n Wild's Mega Last Lipsticks. But for some reason I was avoiding to invest in these but the other week I finally got my hands on them and I must say that I am not disappointed at all.


The formula is creamy but the lipstick does not glide on very smooth and at times smudges a lot. Saying that, it is highly pigmented, the colors are pretty opaque. Just one/two swatches and you're good to go. They have a semi-matte finish and do not emphasize any lines on my lips.

Mega Last for sure stays well provided you don't mess up with them, for example, I used to have this habit of eating lipstick which is long gone now. On my lips it is good stay of 3-4 hours.The major and only problem I had, was the packaging. Yes, the lipstick transfers on lid no matter how careful I am. No at all travel friendly, but the product itself is good so it makes it up for it.

If you're looking for affordable but good quality lipsticks, they're for sure your drill - you do get the best of both worlds.
Overall Ratings: 3/5
Love You All 

SHOP THE POST FOR Rs. 495/-


My favorite shade was Wine Room! What was yours? Do let me know in the comment section below! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment