Monday 26 September 2016

Liebster Award - Discover New Blogs


Not going to lie, before I was nominated I didn't know anything about this award. All the credit goes to Dress the Mess, who nominated me for this award. I honestly can not thank her enough for such a kind gesture. Very few people realize how much these tiny things actually mean, thank you once again for getting me all exited and happy :)

For those of you who don't know Liebster Award is a Virtual Award, given to bloggers by bloggers to appreciate their work and effort. It has many benefits, but the choice of Accepting or Declining lies with you. It promotes healthy blogging and gives you joy - who doesn't like awards, right? Keep the Chain and Love Going 


RULES
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you and Link them back.
  • Answer all the 11 Questions.
  • Nominate Other 5-11 Bloggers.
  • Tell them they've been nominated.
  • Give them their own set of 11 Questions to be answered.
  • Show off this award on your blog using an image widget.

THE QUESTIONS I WAS ASKED

1. Where do you reside currently and from where do you belong?

I am a Pakistani, born and raised in Karachi.

2. What was the idea behind your first ever post?

Something which is informative yet very short and simple. Moreover, adore a little humor.

3. Who inspired to start your own blog?

My sister. I always wanted to start my own blog but I was skeptical about it. When my sister started her food blog and I saw her flourishing and receiving all the love from people, since I always loves makeup/ beauty since I was a little child I knew this is what I want to do (Find her Blog HERE

4. What do you enjoy the most?

Other than Makeup I would say I love dancing and cooking. Whenever I'm low/bored these two are first things that come to my mind.

5. Your Ideology of Life

Always be true to yourself. It is extremely important that we accept ourselves the way we are and not impersonate anyone. Just like fingers, people are not alike. Life is too short to be negative or trying to fit in. You can not please everyone so STOP!

6. Your most and least used makeup products

Most Used has to be Moisturizer and a Highlighter - I really can not step out of my house with these two on. 
Least Used has to be Eye Shadows, I do love them but since I can't use them on day to day basis they remain redundant.

7. What are your thoughts about makeup? Beauty for you is..

I think makeup is something that can bring out the best in you. Like for example, wearing a bright lipstick can give your mood an instant boost and the days your wing is on point you know you can conquer the world. You know no can stop you!
 Beauty to me is Happiness. If it makes you happy, trust me that's the whole point of it.

8. How do you feel about other new bloggers? What will you suggest so as to run a successful blog?

I think Pakistan has a lot of potential, it's just a matter of time and Pakistani's will be in the top Beauty Guru's of the world. 
First and foremost tip/suggestion I can give new bloggers out there is that Be Yourself. Your posts must reflect your personality. Secondly, gaining trust of your followers/readers and maintain it in long term. Lastly, have fun and be creative!

9. Experimental or Classic Makeup?

Umm.. Can I say both? I mean at times I'm all about a classic winged liner with a nude pink lip giving me Audrey Hepburn vibes other times I feel like wearing all browns, 90's Vibe. It depends!

10. Why do you Blog?

Passion. I've always seen these gorgeous women helping each other look amazing and tell them exactly what they feel. Blogging gives me a platform to do just that - What's better than making the whole world pretty?

11. Where do you see your blog after 5 Years?

I haven't thought of it yet, I like going with the flow. I'm the kind of person who lives in present and grab opportunities that come my way - I hope I answered the question right!


I NOMINATE THE FOLLOWING BLOGGERS


QUESTIONS FOR NOMINEES

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. If you were stuck on a desert island and could only have 3 items what would they be?
3. Describe yourself in 3 Words.
4. Who Inspires You?
5. Name a product you heard was good, but didn’t like?
6. Share your makeup Horror Story.
7. Favorite Quote?
8. If you could be anyone in the world, who would it be?
9. 10. Why do you Blog?
10. What is your favorite ever lipstick shade? 
11. What is the most recent book you read?

Have Fun Guys and Let Me Know if You Accept It 
Snapchat and Instagram: beautybyayeshaa




7 comments: