Friday 28 April 2017

DIY - Sun Tan Removal



I'm really sorry for being MIA on my blog for the past couple of days but my schedule has been crazy, it was almost impossible for me to even take out time for makeup breakdown/ makeup looks on my Instagram. But if you're a student you'll know the struggle, it isn't easy - life's hard!!

One of my biggest concern with summers is the Tan, some people love it while others hate it. To be honest, too much sun exposure isn't good for your skin so if you belong to the first clan - well, be careful. I was on hunt for a good suntan removal for a very long time and nothing quite worked for me, either it gave me allergies or it smelled bad. But, last year I discovered this MAGICAL DIY for suntan removal, it not only worked well but it's also super affordable and best of all it's made with ingredients are already available in your kitchen. Although it is a bit messy but the results are totally worth it. If you're an Asian you might already know this *wink wink* 

Things You'll Need:

Gram Flour(Besan) - 4 tbsp
Lemon - 2 tbsp
Tomato - 1 small
Honey - 1 tbsp
Turmeric - 1/4 tsp
Cucumber Juice (optional) - 2 tbsp
Yogurt - 2 tsp

You blend the tomato first and them add all the ingredients one by one and make a fine paste of it. Apply on the effected area and leave it for about 20-30 mins or until dry and then you scrub it off. Wash your skin it with warm water and follow with coconut oil (absolute favorite)

PLEASE ALWAYS DO A PATCH TEST BEFORE YOU TRY ANY DIY, ALSO THIS MASK? SCRUB ISN'T FOR YOU FACE. YOU CAN USE IT ON YOUR ENTIRE BODY BUT YOUR FACE!!

If any of you try this let me know how you guys like it and if you'd like me to do more DIY posts on my blog :)

You can follow me on Social Media to keep yourself updated about new posts, makeup tutorials and lots more. 
Snapchat: beautybyayeshaa
Instagram: ayeshaaajaz

Thank You so much for stopping by <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment