Saturday 19 March 2016

Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer SPF 20 - Review




I'm not a very primer sort of a person. I use a good amount of moisturizer and then put my foundation on. I feel my foundation stays put for hours only if I set it with a setting powder. I got this primer as a gift but, I'm not very impressed with this, to be honest!

It claims to prolong foundation wear. I couldn't even wear it on my skin for more than 2 hours. I feels so heavy on the skin and I felt like its clogging my pores. The formula is so weird, I mean I know its drugstore but still. Or maybe its just me, I prefer gel based primers more. It also had a foul smell. 
Max Factor is such an amazing brand and I had high expectations from this as well but, NAH!

Packaging is fine. It comes in a glass container with a pump on top. Simple and Stylish. No complains.

It might work on others and I did read good reviews about it but for me it did not work out at all. 
Won't Recommend.

It retails for 10.99pounds. And it is not worth the price.

Overall Ratings: 2/5

Love you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment