Monday 3 April 2017

Morphe 9B Blush Palette - Review and Swatches






Hey Guys, I hope you're all well and you all have a lovely weekend. So, today I was going through my makeup stash and I realized that I haven't reviewed something I've been obsessed with for months now. I'll be straight honest I've literally stopped using all of my other blushes, but yes I try really hard to use them as if I'll keep using the same things again and again it won't let me try out new things.

I'm sure you all have guessed what I'm talking about from the pictures bu now (duh!), I've been loving Morphe 9B Blush Palette for as long as I can remember now. I'm someone who loves pop of color on cheeks, when it comes to everyday makeup or makeup in general I can not skip blush (Team Blush Forever), I'm obsessed with blushes specially cream/mousy ones as they give much more natural/dewy look. 

Anyways, enough ramblings about what I'm obsessed with. First off, the pigmentation in incredible, a little bit goes a long way, be light handed please as it easier to build up but difficult to take off. Secondly, they blend really nice and mesh into the skin really well. Thirdly, they don't smell funny, I wouldn't say they don't smell anything at all rather the fragrance is almost negligible.

I opted to this palette over the other because I love bright colors on my face. I don't wear full makeup on daily basis but blush/stain is something that you'll always find me wearing. I love how it instantly makes me look awake and fresh. This palette has 9 shades of blush from corals or pinks, this palette has everything - LOVE IT. I've no complains with the packaging either, its actually quite travel friendly. 

I've been recommending this ever since I bought it and will definitely continue to do so. From price point to the quality of the product every single thing is incredible - So, why not?

You can buy it from USA BRANDED COSMETICS for Pkr. 3250/-, I got mine from official Morphe website.

You can follow me on Social Media to keep yourself updated about new posts, makeup tutorials and lots more. 
Snapchat: beautybyayeshaa
Instagram: ayeshaaajaz

Feel free to ask me anything in the comment section. Thank You so much for stopping by <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment