Monday 22 May 2017

Jeffree Star Cosmetics Celebrity Skin - Review and Swatch




Hello Everyone, I'm really very sorry for being MIA but I was extremely busy but now I'm back and I'll try to post new reviews every now and then. 

I have been wanting to try this liquid lipsticks for ages now. I've heard great reviews and every single person who owns it absolutely love it. But, as far as I'm concerned I'm not very much impressed by it - yeap! you guys read it right. 

Starting off with the formula, glides on very smooth but its takes FOREVER to dry, well at least on my lips. And after like 2-3 hours it starts to get patchy and weird from the middle which isn't attractive at all. I tried it with lip liner, lip balm everything, they sure made it wearable but definitely not comfortable or anything. Saying that, it is definitely a very pigmented lipstick you literally need the tiniest amount(over doing cracks it). It stays for a pretty decent amount of time but again it cracks - making it looks really unattractive. Lastly, it smells okay but Jeffree says because his products are 100% vegan they might smell funny at times but this one doesn't *yayy*

The packaging is really cute. The lid actually comes with a spiral lock which makes a 'Click' sound its really nice but I like my basic packagings that don;t have this 'click' feature but its just me you don't have to dislike it. One thing I really like about this is the applicator, its a little deep on the top so its really easy to apply the lipstick without having to worry about the mess.  Oh and did I mention the packaging says No Making Out.. Kisses are Okay!! haha..

I wouldn't say I absolutely hated this lipstick or anything but I'm definitely not buying anymore lipsticks from the brand for sure. But, things that don't work for me might work for you so always be your own judge!

I'd rate them a 2.75/5. I got this from a Facebook page called Amor for Pkr. 2800/-


You can follow me on Social Media to keep yourself updated about new posts, makeup tutorials and lots more. 
Snapchat: beautybyayeshaa
Instagram: ayeshaaajaz

No comments:

Post a Comment