Friday 15 July 2016

L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation Review


 



The wait is finally over - a lot of girls were asking me to review L'Oreal's Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation, so here I am doing just that. A medium-full coverage, long lasting foundation. If you're a girl who's obsessed with the phrase matte but not flat, this foundation is what you need.

 Disclaimer: If you're a girl with extremely dry skin, stay away from this. STAY AWAY!

By now you all are well aware of the fact I've combination skin and from the past few months it had been more on the drier side which is why I couldn't test this foundation earlier. But now, it's finally back to normal and I'm back on track. 

Anyways, coming to the actual review now. I've been testing this foundation quiet a lot lately and the more I use it the more I love it. I won't lie, I love this foundation in itself but I also like to mix it with my other foundations to get that demi matte finish on my skin, which I absolutely adore. I accidentally bought it in the shade Rose Beige (I'm yellow undertone) but on the days when my skin feels dull and I know there's no going back, this comes to the rescue, it helps me achieve that rosy looking skin in no time - but this definitely isn't my shade!

It stays put forever, it doesn't clog my pores on anything like that. But, it is quiet drying so make sure you moisturizer very well otherwise you might end up with very old/dry looking skin. I highly recommend using a damp beauty sponge to blend even if you've a brush and make sure you apply it side by side as it dries real quick. I know, it all seems too much but once you'll get hang of it - you'll love me for it. Lastly, a little goes a long way my friends.

I actually like it a little more than the MM Silk Foundation
You can find it at Naheed/Scensation or any other Makeup Store for Rs. 3300/-

Follow me on Instagram and Snapchat (beautybyayeshaa) for tutorials, huals and much more 

Love you all 



4 comments:

  1. Nice review dear .. m so looking fwd to give this a try .. thank you for sharing dear ♡♡
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx for sharing, is it good for oily skin?

    ReplyDelete