Friday 7 April 2017

Luscious Brow Luxe Eyebrow Designer Pencil - Review




I have been wanting to try the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer for ages and I was going to buy it as well. Then, I came to know that luscious is coming out with a dupe for it I decided why not? And if you follow me on any of my Social Media you'll know I'm obsessed with it ever since I bought it. I've even finished one pencil and kept one extra in my stock (Yes! that's how much I love it).

First off, pigmentation is really good, one-two strokes are enough to outline the brows. Secondly, the slightly slanted tip of the product really helps in creating that really nice and sharp arch. The product itself is super creamy so doesn't drag or hurt the skin however, make sure your brow area is completely dry before you actually use it since it has the potential to bleed if you've a moisturizer/foundation around the brow area. Moreover, you can also fill in your brows with it and blend it with the spoolie given at the other end (as you can see in the picture).

Packaging is very similar to the ABH Brow Definer, it's very sturdy and travel friendly. I use the shade 02, as I prefer thicker and lighter brows but you can choose whatever shade you like. I've used quiet a few brow products in the past but I really wasn't fully convinced with any of them but I'm a 100% sure this really is one of the best locally available brow product - absolutely love it. Saying that, I just want to add one thing and this is although it is very pigmented, it isn't very intense for if I'm going for a very heavy or that extreme Instagram Brows I prefer using a gel but when it comes to everyday brows, Luscious Brow Luxe Eyebrow Designer Pencil is what I opt for.

If you're looking for a budget friendly everyday brow pencil I would highly recommend this. Also, if you're someone new to makeup and can't work with powders/gels this would be a great option. 

Tip: You can set your brows with spraying any hairspray on the spoolie and brushing your brows with it.

You can follow me on Social Media to keep yourself updated about new posts, makeup tutorials and lots more. 
Snapchat: beautybyayeshaa
Instagram: ayeshaaajaz

SHOP THE POST FOR PKR: 645/-

Feel free to ask me anything in the comment section. Thank You so much for stopping by <3 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I was on a hunt for a good brow product. Thanks for the amazing review. Will definitely try it out.

    ReplyDelete