Thursday 10 November 2016

Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer Review






Or should I say Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer – woah! that was a mouth full. Not gonna lie, I hate it when products have really long names, it takes me forever to remember them and I start to mumble in between as well. Okay, enough rants.

Coming to the actual product now, I’ve this in the shade ‘Light Pale’ which works perfectly for my C3/NC25-30 skin tone. Coverage is not the best you'll get but, it will give you more like light-medium  coverage – nothing too much nor nothing too less. It just takes away the basic darkness if you wear it on its own(which I like to do), but on the top of a foundation and color corrector it works a lot better. Long story short, it has quiet buildable coverage.

My dark circles have been totally out of control for the past few years. In addition to this, my eye area is very dry be it my lids or under eyes. Because of these two issues I’m very particular about my concealers creasing and fading midday. But, with this concealer, after I set it with a setting powder it doesn't crease and sits beautifully on the skin. I get the best of both worlds – no complains at all.

If you’re looking for an everyday concealer for work or university, definitely check this out. But, bare in mind, it does not offer full coverage so lines and darkness might still show but let’s get real here who wears full coverage makeup every single day, anyway

P.S I ripped my applicator off for hygiene purposes.

You can get it from USA Branded Cosmetics for Rs. 1100/-

What are your thoughts on it? Let me know in the comment section below. 

Snapchat and Instagram: beautybyayeshaa
Love you all


No comments:

Post a Comment