Tuesday 1 March 2016

The Goddess Of Lumanizers







I CAN BATH IN THIS HIGHLIGHT

I absolutely love highlighters. I sometimes feels I'm naked when I'm wearing a highlighter. I love 
how I can make all of my features prominent with it without having to spend hours on contouring. If you follow me Instagram you'll know I recently got this gem and yes, you guys it is for sure the best highlighter out there. She has two more sisters called CindyLou Manizer and BettyLou Manizer.

As usual starting with the formula, it is not at all weird glittery but adds that beautiful sheeny glow. Texture is very smooth and quiet buildable. One applied to me it looks more buttery than powdery, I don't know if I'm doing justice explaining the finish this beauty, pardon me. In addition to this it stays on like forever. I sure makes my skin look fresh and glowing. 

For the shade it is gorgeous honey hued champagne color. I've many bare highlighters as I always feared getting any sorta weird colored glitter onto my cheeks but, this has settled everything for me.


I guess the first thing that attracted me the most was the packaging, it actually screams "HEY! I"M GIRLY AND CUTE". A must have in the vanity, they sure have worked on the packaging. This is my first product from theBalm and I'll sure be checking out more very soon. 

I did see some cheap copies of Mary-Lou at different shops in local markets, so beware of that.
I got my mine a Facebook page called International Makeup in Pakistan for Rs.2500 and its original price is USD$24. theBalm has also recently launched at Sensation and they also have testers.

PROS:
  • Smooth Application
  • Perfect Shade for Medium Skin Tones
  • Cute Packaging
  • Non-Glittery
  • Buildable
  • Looks Beautiful on the Skin
CONS:
  • Expensive

Overall its a 4.75/5.

Hope it helps you guys decide better. :)

P.S is it just me or the girl on the cover looks like Marilyn Monroe and Taylor Swift? 




4 comments:

  1. Lovely review will definitely try

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post if your is making me even buy more highlighters now! Fun post to read! You are awesome ! 💃🏻

    ReplyDelete