Tuesday 14 February 2017

Huda Beauty Lip Contour Set Review



Trendsetter

Bombshell

Ahh! Finally I got to try one of the most criticized liquid lipsticks in town. Ever since they came out I was hearing mixed reviews for them but since I adore Huda Kattan(@hudabeauty) I had to show her some support I had to try these out and here is a little spoiler I LOVED THEM!

First off, I'm really sorry for the last swatch I took like a million pictures but none were doing justice as much as this did - I hope you all understand. Anyways, moving on the formula of these lipsticks and lipliner is by far one of the best I've used. The Lip Contour is super creamy and glides on like a dream, no patchiness, and incredibly matte. As far as the Liquid Lipsticks are concerned they're similar to the Lip Contour but they've beautiful velvety smooth finish to them and just like I mentioned, they glide on really smooth and are very light on the lips.

Two things I love the most about them is, I feel with these I can finally skip a lip balm at times because they're not as drying as some other liquid lipsticks that I've tried. Moreover, their staying power is AMAZING. On me, they stay for at least 5-6 hours (obviously if you'll eat something extremely oily they'll come off), and that is quiet a lot of time. 

There is only one thing that might bother some is the fact that they aren't super matte (like lime crime or colourpop). Although the formula is very liquid yet it is not dry-matte but more like creamy/velvety matte. I personally loved the finish of them if you're someone who want the lipsticks to be dry-matte you might not like them.

The packaging is classic and quiet sturdy. I really wish the Lip Contour was the sort of the pencil that you turn to take it out (I don't know if it makes sense but you guys get me right?) and not like a normal pencil. I really hope they change the packaging for this or for the price I guess a good sharpener must be included otherwise. 

All in all, I loved each and every bit of the two shades of Liquid Lipsticks and one Lip Contour that I own and this is one of the very few products that I've had absolutely no issues/complains with - highly recommend them.

I got mine from a Facebook page called USA Branded Cosmetics f.
 you can order it from her :) 

I hope you all have a lovely week. Love you guys <3
Instagram: ayeshaaajaz
Snapchat: beautybyayeshaa





No comments:

Post a Comment