Tuesday 2 January 2018

Beautify by Amna - 24K Roses and Gold Serum & Porfade Primer Review






Oh my God! It’s been while…. First of all my sincere apologies for not writing in so long but a few things came up, then my university started and what not  - I think I’ve gone mad in the last 6 months. Anyways I won’t ramble much but I do have a good news for you all that this new year will bring many more reviews, snapchat tutorials, giveaways and much more for you all – it’ll all be worth the wait I promise.

Today I’ll be reviewing something that I’ve literally been obsessed with. It’s Beautify by Amna’s 24K Roses and Gold Serum and Porfade Primer. These dry winter months made my skin horrible, I had dry patches, my skin looked dull throughout the day and most of all none of the moisturizers I used made my make look smooth and blended it all looks like a dry mess, but I kid you not guys this solved every single skin problem I had – absolutely love it!

First I’ll talk about the
24K Roses and Gold Serum, they serum come in a 15ml bottles with a dropper which makes it very easy to apply. It has specks of gold in the which reflects the light and hence make your skin glow from within and rest of the oils make my skin so hydrated and plump that no matter what foundation I put on top, it glides on like butter – LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! It is definitely a little pricy but trust me guys it’s all worth it.

Moving on to the Porfade Primer, one word BOMB!! It is one of the best primers I’ve used so far. It reminds me of Maybelline’s Baby Skin primer but a smoother and better version of it. I like to wait 2-3 minutes after putting it on to my skin and then go on with the rest of my makeup. It does make my makeup last for longer than it actually does and it also prevents it from getting chunky or cakey – oh and yes it does fill in all my pores like literally every single one of it.

One thing that I do want to mention is that I’ve used it only in winters and I’ve dry-combination skin. I don’t know if it’ll work the same for me in summers or not.
I would rate them a 5/5 and HIGHLY recommend it. You can get them from their official website http://www.bbamna.com/.

You can follow me on Social Media to keep yourself updated about new posts, makeup tutorials and lots more. 
Snapchat: beautybyayeshaa
Instagram: ayeshaaajaz


Feel free to ask me anything in the comment section. Thank You so much for stopping by <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment