Wednesday 16 March 2016

Beauty Steal #1 - Color Drama







I guess it is time for some beauty steals on my blog. There are some things which deserve to highlighted in a different way, they'll include everything, from makeup to skincare to hair. I love deep/dark colors, so I decided to inaugurate these steals with Maybelline's Color Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil in the shade BERRY MUCH. 

I'm more of a lipstick person, I wasn't too sure if to get this pencil but, I am so glad I did. I wouldn't say these are completely matte but rather they're perfect balance of moisture and matte-ness. It does not dry out my lips in anyway. However, this smudge a lot, because of which I've to be extremely careful while applying it. Saying that, this stays put on my lips for very long but then again that depends on how I much I eat, drink or talk during that. 

Berry much is beautiful deep wine color which look pretty similar to MAC's Rebel. They come in gorgeous colors and I'll definitely try out some more of these lip pencils. 

Overall Ratings: 4/5

PROS:
  • Wide shade range
  • Doesn't dry out lips
  • Long Wearing
  • Affordable
CONS:
  • Emphasize Lines 
  • Smudge Easily
You can easily find it at any Maybelline counter at Naheed, Agha's or Imtiaz for around 900 (I've seen different shop using different prices). 

Do you guys want me to do more Beauty Steals or you guys prefer normal Reviews better in the comment section below. Chao! <3

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color! Love how pigmented it looks :)

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow highly pigmented, I am a fan of strong staying power :)

    http://ohladymania.blogspot.com/

    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard a lot about these and want to buy minimalist in this collection. Great shade and review. :)

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Waiting for the review :)

      Delete