Saturday 18 March 2017

Sephora Mud Mask Purifying & Mattifying - Review




If you're a girl with oily T-Zone, you'll the struggle of PORES and BLACKHEADS! I'm not blessed with normal/flawless skin naturally so I like to fake my way into it - I mean why not right?  If you follow me on Snapchat you'll know I've had this for quite a while not but for some really odd reason my skin was acting all dry and flaky in winters so I kept this Charcoal infused Mask aside because.. no thanks! But now that the weather has changed all the oil is back and once again I'm officially a greasy mess.

Anyways enough ramblings, the texture is smooth with some specks/particles and it's said to rub it on your face for about a minute and then leave to dry which is exactly how I use it. It dries really quick unlike some other clay masks I own which take my whole life to dry. Moreover, it really does what it says. It makes my skin really smooth and it literally sucks all the oil and dirt, leaving my skin squeaky clean. Did I mention it smells AMAZING?

Just a teeny tiny disclaimer, if you've sensitive skin just do a little patch test before you actually use it on your entire face because this mask is a little stingy but other than this I've absolutely no complains with it. The packaging is very basic nothing too extraordinary but the good thing is it's quite sturdy so you really don't have to worry about it breaking or anything like that.  Lastly, it did not break me out and I do it once a week.

Long story short, if you're a girl with blackheads or texture or too much oil on your face this mask is your life savior. I agree, it is a little pricey but when compared to other high-end face masks this is quite affordable and the quality is really very good. I'd actually rate it a 4.5/5.


Fun Fact - It is said to be a dupe for the Galmglow Clearing Treatment (nope! I haven't tried it yet)

I got this from a Facebook page called Amor (which happens to be my absolute favorite page to order things from as well) for pkr.3200/-

You can follow me on Social Media to keep yourself updated about new posts, makeup tutorials and lots more. 
Snapchat: beautybyayeshaa
Instagram: ayeshaaajaz


Feel free to ask me anything in the comment section. Thank You so much for stopping by <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment