Wednesday 12 October 2016

Makeup Revolution London Ultra Blush Palette "Sugar and Spice” – Review and Swatches






A month back or so I bought this blush palette. It was a very random buy as I prefer individual blushes but, there are times where you do feel like exploring new things right?

First of all, the thing that annoyed me the most is the fact that this blush palette does not come with names. If you read my blog posts in general you’ll know I’m very fussy about names, I want all of my products to have names so I’m quiet disappointed that this palette has 'anonymous' blushes.

Secondly, the blushes aren’t pigmented enough, like it takes a while to actually build the color. But, if you’re someone who doesn’t like a lot of color on your cheeks then you might like it since it gives you no-little effect in first application. Saying that, if you wear it alone it would give you maximum wear of 4-5 hours – not bad for the price. Lastly, the packaging gets really dirty if you’re not careful with it.

I’d actually recommend the separate blushes from Makeup Revolution. They’re far more pigmented and affordable. Plus you can always choose the shades you want. Overall, I’m really not impressed with this product but, it sure is a good bargain.

Shop the post for Rs 1250/-

Snapchat and Instagram: beautybyayeshaa
Love you all

2 comments: