Wednesday 18 May 2016

Masarrat Misbah Silk Foundation Review






If you follow me on Facebook you'll know this was coming. Although, I don't use foundations on daily basis, I still want to have my paws on each and every one of it. There's something about discovering new foundations that always excites me! Today, I'll be sharing my views on the ever raved Masarrat Misbah's Silk Foundation, this is my first product from the brand, a full coverage foundation, in beautifully packed bottle which is 100% Halal   Amazing Rightt? 

The range of shades isn't gigantic, 12 Shades with warm, cool and neutral undertones. One thing I would like to say is, it is one of those foundations that you can not judge by the name. I bought this in the shade Almond which is still a bit light for me. Anyways, not crying over the spilled milk but I'll highly recommend checking your shade in person before you actually buy it.

First-off, let's talk about the formulation of Silk Foundation. Coverage wise I'd say it has a medium to full coverage foundation. Considering, I've had severe acne in the past which left spots and marks, this is a true blessing. With this foundation you get matte, silky finish which last for hours. Being someone who has Combination Skin with oily T-Zone this does not crack and keeps it matte. Saying that, it does not suck life out of your face like some other matte foundations do - you do get the best of both worlds.

Onto the packaging, a gorgeous glass bottle with black accents on the pump. I'm SO happy this comes with a pump, makes it so much easier to use. Fuss free foundation which looks absolutely chic on the vanity. No product wastage, which means longer lasting foundation *yayy*.

For the times when you're in a rush and feel like skipping layers of foundation and concealers or simple just want that wholly flawless looking skin, definitely check this out. In short it is a Beauty on a Budget for you, what more could you ask for, right?

Love ya'all 

UPDATE: For the times when my skin is dry it makes my skin look HORRIBLE. If you're someone with dry skin STAY AWAY!

SHOP THE POST FOR Rs. 1450/-


1 comment: