Sunday 10 July 2016

The Princess Palette








If you follow me on any of my social media you'll know this was coming. The whole YouTube Beauty Community has been been going gaga over the Zoeva Palettes lately, from Nikkie to Karima every single one has been loving them. I recently got my hands on the Rose Golden and En Taupe Palette from Zoeva and just in case you guys haven't figured yet, this is going to be a review about the Rose Golden aka The Princess Palette.

As always, getting the elephant out of the room first. This palette doesn't come with a brush or a mirror but let's get real here, who uses them anyway? Secondly, some of the shades I feel are a little patchy and you really have to build them up. Lastly, you will not be able to find it that everywhere easily, but the good news is that Zoeva ships internationally (Yeap! Including Pakistan) so, you don't have to worry about that. In addition to this, a lot of online Facebook pages take orders and arrange whatever you want - I see the smile right there! 

Coming to the actual eye shadows now. It has 3 mattes and 7 shimmers, now for someone like me who craves for a good brown/mauve transition shade there was bit of a disappointment here - or maybe I'm just being fussy! Saying that, the Rose Gold shades are very impressive. From classic Rose Gold to Orange-Pink to Gold and Grey, you'll find everything in this bad boy. I have fallen in love with two shades in particular, the first one is called Shining Bright which is beautiful Rose Gold and second one I'm loving is Harmony which is a gorgeous grey - definitely gonna be my go to lid shades.

The color payoff of all the colors is different, like I mentioned earlier. Some of them glide on like butter and with some you've to work to build them up. I find the shimmers in this palette are much more pigmented than the mattes. But, if you use a primer underneath you won't have to worry about the pigmentation much. Moreover, the packaging is so chic, basic cardboard with magnates.

All in all, it is a great palette for the price. If you're into romantic rose gold shades then this is a must have in your collection - It's a steal! 

Follow me on Instagram (beautybyayeshaa) and Snapchat (beautybyayeshaa) for tutorials, huals and much more 

Would I Recommend This? 101% Yes!
Love You All 

Shop The Post for 21.80 EUR


No comments:

Post a Comment