Saturday 23 April 2016

Should You Invest in a Beauty Blender?





If you follow me on Instagram you'll know I recently got my hands on the ever famous Beauty Blender. Honestly, it was not easy to spend this much money on a Blending Sponge. Now that I have it I must say I DO NOT REGRET IT, IT IS TOTALLY WORTH THE HYPE! It has changed the way I do my face makeup. 

First off, when I got it, it was much smaller than I expected it to be so I was like meehh, but when it was ready to use not only it grew double in size but also became the softest sponge I have ever touched. The beautiful vibrant pink color is to die for, it won't transfer on your skin but yes, it was come off when you'll wash/clean your BB. It is super fluffy almost like a Marshmallow.

Coming to the actual blending game now. It is a life changer. It blends everything from foundation to concealer, contour to highlight, you name it. It makes everything appear so flawless. No dry patches, no harsh lines and most of all it is the quickest possible tool to blend foundation. In addition to this, I felt all of my foundations gave a better finish because of Beauty Blender they looked more blended and seamless. Be sure to use dabbing rather rubbing motions for maximum result.

Saying that, it does have some drawbacks. First of all it is very hard to clean, I did not order its cleanser along with it so I watched some online hacks to clean it. It took me hours to find the right one, it sure cleans it but takes me a while to do it. Secondly, if you do not properly dry it it will cause fungus yes FUNGUS to grow inside your BB which is extremely unhygienic for the face you need to be very careful not to leave a wet beauty blender in a locked/closed area.

I got mine from a Facebook page called International Makeup in Pakistan for Rs.2700/-

I'd rate it a 4.75/5 because once you get hang of it, there will be no going back.

PROS:
  • Blends Face Makeup like a Dream
  • Extremely Soft
  • Super Easy to Use
  • Natural and Healthy Finish
What else can one ask for?

CONS:
  • Expensive
  • Difficult to Clean
  • Must Change within 3 Months 


If you want me to do a in detail post on how to use and clean Beauty Blender, let me know in the comment section below, I'll be more than happy to do it for you all.

Stay Positive and Happy! Love You All <3

5 comments:

  1. Waiting for the detailed usage post! Buying it like right now..gotta admit was initially reluctant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So was the one you got from this site orignal ? Coz im reslly confused as to where should i buy this one so plz guide a liitle thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Saima,
      Check the post below, I've mentioned few of the pages where you can order Original Beauty Blender :)
      https://goo.gl/fJgQLc

      Delete