Wednesday 13 July 2016

TRESemme Keratin Smooth Review




One of the much awaited review is here. We all struggle in finding 'The Right Shampoo', don't we? I used the L'Oreal's Elvive Range for very long prior to getting the Tresemme Keratin Smooth. Nope! I absolutely had no issues with the L'Oreal Shampoos, it just I wanted bit of a change in my usual routine.

First things first, for those who do not know Keratin is a Hair Smoothing Treatment which helps to reduce Frizz from hair and you can get it done from various salons. With that being said, it is by no means permanent, it might last for months but it can not last you forever.

Coming to the actual review, in any shampoo I'm very particular about the way it smells and the way it'll make my hair smell and Tresemme satisfied me like no other in this department. It has a very mild smell that do not over powers anything, just that right amount. I won't lie, I fell in love with this fr the first few months that I used it. It made my hair very smooth and frizz free but after few months I noticed HAIR FALL. Yeap! 


Saying that, I've always had hair fall issues since my early teens but it wasn't anything major but styling and experimenting made it worse. Anyways, in the beginning it helped me get rid of hair-fall after after a while it increased it. But, other than that I feel this is one of the best Shampoo and Conditioner I've tried so far - controls frizz, smells amazing, affordable, easily available, beautiful packaging. I mean, what else could one ask for??

Lastly, the conditioner is pretty amazing too. But remember a little goes a long way so unless you really want, go easy on it. Just like the shampoo it smells divine. I'd recommend using both together but as I said with conditioner a little goes a long way, this one bottle will last you AGES! - And I truly mean it!

If you're looking for a new shampoo I'll definitely suggest giving this a try. Its quiet economical as well. The bottle lasts me for about a month or month and a half. Make sure, to change your shampoo frequently to avoid facing any issues.


Let me know whats your all time favorite shampoo and conditioner of all time in the comment section below.
Love you all <3

SHOP THE POST for Rs. 699/-


2 comments: