Friday 1 July 2016

Monthly Favorites - June 2016


I still can not believe its July already. I mean it seems only yesterday June/Ramzan started. Time sure flies! Anyways, because it was Ramzan and I'm on my summer holidays, I didn't go out much. I was just lying on my bed being a total couch potato and hence, I don't have many beauty related favorites this month.

However, I've been living on quiet a few DIYs this month which you'll already know if you follow me in Snapchat but if not, I'll soon be sharing it with my Facebook/Instagram family as well. So the things I've been loving were:

DIY Aloe Vera Hair Fall Treatment - This is coming real soon! BOMB!

DIY Aloe Eye Treatment - ssh! I'm still testing it

Johnsons Baby Powder - Can I please be a baby again?

Dove Intense Repair Shampoo and Conditioner - New Love

Maybelline's Baby Lips Lip Balm  - Living in my Lip Balms

The Body Shop's Divide and Multiply Mascara - Prolly only makeup product I've been using Non-Stop!


Lastly, can I please mention I've been loving Cheese/Cream in all of my food? I've been obsessed with fattening foods these days.
Sorry. Not Sorry!

❤ What have you been loving? Let me know in the comment section below 



6 comments: