Sunday 8 May 2016

Say NO to Replica Cosmetics





I honestly have been wanting to talk about this for ages. We all rave about our cosmetics not being Halal or lipsticks containing lead, which are no doubt very crucial topics and extremely important to be discussed, but I haven't really seen anyone coming up and talking about how dangerous these fake/replica products are.

We all love MAC, Urban Decay, The Balm and all the other high-end brands. The truth is we cannot afford them all the time and hence we approach for replicas. 

I do not blame the women for buying the replicas as half of them aren't aware of the risk involved and other times the source selling it claims it to be real, barefaced. I am not going to name any page/website or shop that does such shameful acts rather I'm just going to tell you what it does to your face/body.

Researchers have found fake makeup contains Lead, Mercury, Human Urine, Rat Droppings, Arsenic and what not. They can cause skin rashes, burns, high blood pressure and in worst cases infertility. Eye shadows can give you some serious eye infections. Now, I know some of you might say you've been using it for years and you're good to go but trust me guys it is NOT! 

I completely agree even high-end brands do contain some heavy chemicals that are not good for your skin but, they mention it. You know, if you're allergic you stop using or can simply claim and tell people so they do not make the same mistake.

Anyways, If you want to own the amazing High-End Palette Shades find dupes you'll find many. Like for example Makeup Revolution recently came out with a dupe for the iconic Chocolate Bar. I know the quality will not be equal but I can assure you it'll be far better then what you'll get in the fake product.

I have linked all the sources I got the information from down below feel free to check them out and none of pictures used are taken by me, I simply got them the google.com 
I hope it helps you all make the right decision in future. Stay Safe, Stay Blessed
Love You All <3


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post. Now plz do tell from where can we purchase orginal makeup ? Which online pages you trust ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,
      I've a whole post coming on that :) but, I usually order from just4girl.pk or official websites of the brands!

      Delete
  2. Then i would be waiting for that. Btw offical sites dont ship to pakistan so coukd you tell any facebook pages ? That would be a great help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of them do but I was referring to locally available brands (colorstudio, luscious etc). :)
      As far as the Facebook pages are concerned International Makeup in Pakistan is my favorite and I do like Cosmetic Candy a lot as well <3

      Delete
  3. Thanks alot thats a great help to me :')

    ReplyDelete