Monday 11 July 2016

Beauty Steal #5 - The Affordable Liquid Lipsticks





 As much as I try I can't help buying lip products. And after all the rave about the Clazona 24 Hour Matte Lips Gloss, I had to get my hands on them. All of my Snapchat Family is already aware of my first impressions on these. Affordable, long wearing, wide color range - What more could you ask for? 

First of all, these do not smell very well like first you smell candy which seems yum but after a while it turns into a chemical like smell (YUCK!) but since it's not very intense it doesn't bother me much. Secondly, they're very drying like if your're not careful enough they're going to suck life out of your lips in no time - better exfoliate girl!

The formula reminds me of Colourpop Ultra Mattes. These might not be the most pigmented lipsticks I've tried but they're enough pigmented for my liking. The thing I love the most about these lipsticks is that THEY DO NOT BUDGE, like they do not budge at all. They stay in their place only no transfer at all. I wouldn't say they stay for 24 hrs as mentioned but they do give you a good 5-7 hour wear. Lastly, they do take a little longer to dry so be patient.

All in all, I think they're really incredible and they're very cheap. I got them from Naheed for Rs. 160/- Now that's, for sure a steal!

Instagram and Snapchat: beautybyayeshaa
Love you all 

Oh and they're for sure gonna turn your lips black if you don't take them off properly and if you don't exfoliate just like all other liquid lipsticks do!



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 509 is my favorite. You can check out the rest of the shades. All of them are amazing!

      Delete