Wednesday 7 September 2016

Bye Bye Stubborn Makeup





Don’t you just love it when you use something and you know it’s going to be a Holy Grail? I sure do! I love coconut oil as my makeup removing and it still work wonders. But, over the past few months I’ve started to get eye allergies and I figured it was all because of Coconut Oil getting in contact with my eyes. 

I heard some amazing reviews about Bioderma Sensibio H2O, so I blindly went for it and once again I’m totally thrilled. It is extremely mild and gentle on the skin. It did not break me out nor irritate my eyes/skin in anyway. It literally takes off of every single bit of makeup. 

All you gotta do is put some of the product a cotton ball/pad and start removing your makeup. For eyes, try pressing the wet cotton very lightly on the eyes for a few seconds and then remove. Be gentle, do not rub forcefully. It will take off every last bit of that stubborn foundation that might be the cause of breakouts in future.

It is for sure a total winner in makeup removing game. Absolutely. Love. It.
If you're looking for a new makeup remover I'd highly recommend checking this out. I'm pretty sure you all won't be disappointed.

I got this from Kausar Medicos for Rs. 995/- for 250 ml

Snapchat and Instagram: beautybyayeshaa

                Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment