Saturday 23 January 2016

MUA Matte Lipstick 'Lilac Belle' - Review and Swatch






Spring is just round the corner, but for us Karachites we don't get any season but summer to enjoy. However, I still like to change my lipsticks shades with changing months and my currently I'm loving almost all the shades of purple which is why today I'll be reviewing my favorite "Lilac" shade.

It too me quiet sometime to find the right lilac shade. I wanted something very lavenderish and yet affordable. And as my fate was generous enough with me I came across this lovely lipstick by MUA uk called "Lilac Belle", the moment I saw it I knew this had to be mine.


The formulation isn't very creamy. It takes 2-3 applications to reach the desired opacity. It doesn't dry my lips awfully but I still wear a lip balm underneath (just to be on the safe side). It not entirely matte but for Rs,260 lipstick its amazing and the color is just WOW!

The packaging is very cute. It's a pure white cover with a tiny cap like thing on top that has the actual product in it as well (Pretty Amazing Right??), which also helps me to figure out the color without having to open again and again.

The staying power is not very long. I have to reapply it every 1-2 hours but the shade is so pretty you guys that it makes it up for rest of the flaws. Lilac Belle is a beautiful lilac/lavenderish color that has very cool undertones.

Find it HERE for Rs.299/-

Overall I'd rate it a 3/5. But because of the price I might be buying more of these.

P.S Whats your all time favorite spring shade? xoxo
Love You All <3




No comments:

Post a Comment