Sunday 11 September 2016

Colorpop Ultra Satin Lips – Review and Swatches







We’re very well familiar with Colorpop Ultra Matte Lip – most of us LOVE THEM! Ultra Satin Lips are the newest addition to the family and I’m not gonna lie I absolutely love them. Formula, texture, feel, every single thing about them is amazing

Getting the elephant out the room first. Since these aren’t matte rather satin, they smear, smudge and transfer a little bit. Secondly, if you’re eating a heavy meal they’ll fade like a normal lipstick. Saying that, trust me it’s nothing crazy it will not be all over the place.

I’ve extremely dry lips yet, I can not stand gloss on my lips. I’m a matte lipstick kinda girl. At first, I was skeptical about getting these since they said ‘satin finish’ but I’m so glad I did. This has be the the greatest invention in the world of lipsticks. They’re not as drying as other liquid lipsticks yet they’re beautiful on the lips - I love getting best of both worlds. I wouldn’t say they feel absolutely light on the lips but again it’s nothing that bothers me.

They stay for a decent amount of time but also depends on how much you eat or drink. Like I mentioned before they do transfer but the color pay off and formula completely makes up for it. Think of these as NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams but, the color pay off is WAY BETTER. And yes, you do need oil/make up remover to take them off of your lips.

If you’re into hydrating lipsticks or just a liquid lipstick junkie in general (like me) I’d highly recommend them. I adore them, I’ve even added a few more shades in my mental wishlist.

I got mine from INDEALTH for Rs. 1100/-

Snapchat and Instagram: beautybyayeshaa
                Love you all

Have you tried them? What are your thoughts let me know in the comment section below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment