Friday 20 May 2016

Blush on a Budget - Makeup Revolution London








I've always had a thing for blush. I remember when I used to be 13, the only one makeup product I used to wear was a blush-on. And now when I'm old enough, I'm proud to say I'm still not over it.

 My major makeup essential is a blush on - even if I'm sitting at home in my pajamas, with a little bit of blush I start to feel glam. Honestly, I personally adore cream blushes over the powder ones, I find them to be a whole lot more pigmented. But, Makeup Revolution London Blushes are not only easy on the pocket but also the quality is incredible for the price. They sure did stick out for me.

The formula of these is not at all chalky, what I love the most. It not cream, nor powdery but something very smooth. Like when you touch it, you finger will literally slide, no bumps. The shades I own are entirely matte(Sugar and Wow), which again makes me happy as I'm a matte blush buff.

The only problem I have with these is the packaging. It gets dirty and the Makeup Revolution London Blush written on top starts to fade within a week or so but it is nothing major what so ever. These are super slim and a little goes a long way. As, I mentioned earlier these are highly pigmented so make sure you're not heavy handed.

Making the long story short, these little gems are blessings in disguise - considering the price and pigmentation, I'm adding the rest of the shades to my mental wishlist.
Overall Ratings 4/5
Love ya'll 

SHOP THE POST FOR Rs. 225/-



No comments:

Post a Comment