Saturday 18 June 2016

Eid Guide#1 - Mehndi/Henna Inspiration


Evening my lovelies. I hope you're all well. I want to start "Eid Guide" series, in which I will post some Ideas/Looks (I'm still planning on that) which will help you put yourselves together even better this Eid. 

I don't know about you all but whenever I think about Eid two things come to my mind - Sweets and Mehndi/Henna. No matter what age group you belong to, no matter how busy you are, I mean no matter what happens we all get ourselves henna tatoos every Eid - time for something extra right?

Honestly speaking, the toughest decision of my life becomes what design I wanna get. Although, I absolutely adore Henna but I'm always skeptical about the designs I get and on how many sides I wanna get it. Anyways, I'm going to be sharing some of the designs that I would personally get, just to give you some inspiration. 






I hope it helps
Snapchat: beautybyayeshaa
Love ya'all 

Disclaimer: They're not by any means my designs. Some of them are from google, some from Facebook, you guys know the drill.


No comments:

Post a Comment