Tuesday 31 May 2016

Monthly Favorites - May 2016


Unwrapping my Monthly Favorites. I'll be reviewing everything quickly and adding links to those I've already reviewed. 
OLDIE BUT A GOODIE MONTH


SpectraBAN SC Sun Screen (HERE)

MAC Face and Body Foundation (HERE)

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (HERE)

Elizabeth Arden Pretty (HERE)

Loreal Telescopic Mascara
This Mascara is everything. It extends your lashes and makes them look like falsies with just two coats - a must have for all the mascara junkies out there.

Loreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil
I have been wanting to review this for ages. I bought this from Imtiaz for Rs. 499/- last month and ever since then I have literally stopped using my ever favorite Pantene's Leave-in Conditioner. IN LOVE! 

Do let me know the things you were loving in the Month of May in the Comment Section Below. Love you all 

No comments:

Post a Comment