Monday 25 January 2016

DIY - Treatment for Dull, Damaged and Frizzy Hair




Who doesn't want beautiful, lustrous, long, thick and frizz-free hair? I'm sure everyone does!! And what if I tell you you can achieve it with simple ingredients found in your kitchen? Amazing Rightt?? So, here I am bringing you guys my ultimate secret to longer and shinier hair. It's a simple mask that I use twice a month to keep my hair preserved from all the damage that I make using hot tools all the time.

Things you'll need:

  • Honey 2tsp
  • Egg Yolks 2
  • Yogurt 1tbsp 
  • Olive Oil 2tbsp
  • Mustard Oil 2tbsp
  • Lemon 1
Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend for 30 secs. Part your hair into two sections and soak them well in the prepared mixture.



Shampoo and condition you hair like you normally would after 30 minutes. Remember this treatment is not a miracle it'll take time and the results are so good that the wait is totally worth it.

Let me know how you liked this in the comment section below. Happy Good Hair Dayss!  

Caution: Don't forget to put your hand gloves on as it can be a little smelly.
Love You All <3


No comments:

Post a Comment