Monday 5 December 2016

Monthly Favorites - November 2016





Is it too late for Monthly Favorite? Umm,. I don't think so..

First of all I'm really sorry I've been crazy busy last month why I couldn't really figure out what products I was loving in the month of October. Most of the time it was the usual moisturizer and some random mascara - basically I had no idea what I was putting on my face.

Anyways moving on, November has been quiet an exiting month for me for many reasons. If you follow me on Snapchat/Instagram you'll know I took the amazing Master Class from Natasha (review is up on my Instagram). Moreover, I had so many other things going on that I didn't realized how quickly time passed and now, its December - almost the end of 2016.

I hope the coming year brings happiness and joy for you all and may all your new year wishes and resolutions come true

The things I've been loving are

Britney Spears Curious Perfume - This has officially become my go to white floral scent.

Sephora Mud Mask 

Garnier Miceller Cleansing Water

Jordana Sweet Cream Matte - Tiramisu

Essence Volume Boost Mascara

Color Studio Nail Polish - After Party

What were your favorite products in November? Did you make any new discoveries?
Let me know in the comment section below.

Snapchat and Instagram: beautybyayeshaa

No comments:

Post a Comment