Friday 25 November 2016

Loreal Infallible Mattifying Base Review




I'm not gonna lie, let's say 5-6 months back I used to underestimate the importance of a primer in my usual makeup routines. I can be a total snob when it comes it certain things and primer was definitely one of them. But, since I've been using a few different primers now, I've already like ten more primers on my mental wishlist. I love how primers blur my imperfections and yet my skin looks like my skin on its own and it makes foundation look absolutely flawless.

First off, it has a very lightweight almost silicon texture which blends beautifully on the skin. It almost forms like a very thin layer on the skin which works as a barrier between the skin and the foundation - don't worry it's not thick or creamy at all. Secondly, it really does what it says, it blurs my pores and imperfections and most of all, it does not break me out. In addition to this, you literally need the tiniest bit to cover your entire face. Saying that, I do not like to apply it all over my face as I do not prefer very matte base, I'm love fresh/dewy skin, why I use only on the areas I like to be oil-free through out the day. Yes, it stays for over 9-10 hours on my skin!

Unlike some of the primers I used in the past, it does not make my foundation greasy/streaky. I feel it works best if you apply it with very light hands onto the areas that usually trouble you (for me that's my T-Zone), and leave it on for 2-3 minutes and let it dry, like you would do with a moisturizer it works really well. I even like to to use it on its on, now being someone who doesn't like wearing a full face of makeup on day-to-day basis a good primer, sunscreen and a good blush are my life savers . I got it it July and I've been using it non-stop since then - no jokes!

The packaging is simple, it comes in a squeeze tube just like the foundation which I've reviewed HERE. Also, I feel it works on all skin types like for example I've dry/combination skin and it work wonders whereas my mom has normal/oily skin and it works for her as well. She loves it just as much as I do.

If you're in search of a affordable mattifying primer then look no further. I'm a 100% happy customer - no complains at all.

You can buy it from Brandology for Rs. 2200/-

Also, let me know if you've any good primer suggestions in the comment section below. 
Love you all <3

Instagram and Snapchat: beautybyayeshaa


No comments:

Post a Comment