Thursday 8 December 2016

Morphe 35o - Review and Swatches








If you follow me on Instagram I've been drooling over the Morphe 35o Eyeshadow Palette. This palette was all over Youtube and Instagram, every single beauty addict I've come across owns one. My overall impression of this palette is that I love it!

Personally I'm all about neutrals and warms, this palette defines me. From oranges to gold, neutrals to browns - this has everything. The quality of the shadows is amazing specially the orange-warm side is crazy pigmented, you literally need the tiniest amount. In addition to this, they blend like a dream. Having said that, it does have some fallout which really annoys me at times. But, as I always say all the pigmented eyeshadows have this issue. Lastly, the thing I love the most is that they do not move and stay exactly where you put them.

The selection of colors is gorgeous as well. Even the brights are not like in the face bright, but something that you can easily wear, blend and carry on everyday basis. For desi skin tones this palette can not go wrong. I personally feel the packaging could've been a little better as at times I feel if the palette falls it might break - but maybe its just me.

Not only the palette itself, but the quality if Morphe Brushes is phenomenal, their M439 is the best buffing brush I've tried so far. For the price, they've done an amazing job. 

If you're a warm/neutral eyeshadow lover or a beginner this palette is what you need in your life - you can literally create a million looks with it. I really hope this review helps you in making your final decision and I know so many people who are skeptical about getting it. If you ask me I'd highly recommend it, without a second thought.

You can get it from USA Branded Cosmetics for Pkr. 3250/-

Thank you for taking out time with me, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Love you all <3

Snapchat and Instagram: beautybyayeshaa






No comments:

Post a Comment