Wednesday 14 December 2016

Zhoosh Lashes Bambi #2 - Review









I love how just adding lashes to a plain/boring look adds that oomph factor to the whole look. For me, none of my looks are complete without throwing in a bunch of lashes. They just put the whole look together.

I'm not going to lie, I was extremely skeptical about getting a pair of lashes this expensive. But.. I'm actually really glad I did. I wouldn't say these are the most comfortable lashes to wear - they're mink so they're comparatively heavier than a normal lash. Having said that, there are probably the most fluttering lashes I tried so far. They literally make my eyes look HUGE, without making them look artificial or anything like that.

This style in particular has the longest hair in the middle to give eyes that Doe-Eyed effect. In addition to this, these lashes are quiet delicate, I actually accidentally ripped a few hairs off but it was nothing major since they ere towards the end. I mean, I had to cut them anyway. Oh and they're quiet easy to put on, the band is quiet flexible. 

So, generally I throw the packaging away. I'm really not a fan of taking pictures of brand new products, I prefer using the product to the level I'm a 100% sure about how I feel about it and then take pictures. But, with the Zhoosh I just couldn't help but keep the shining gold package just to take pictures of it - Yes! I'm weird like that! Saying that, I'm really not happy with the actual lash packaging. The box is made of quiet cheap material, it is a sliding box. For a lash costing this much I would expect it to have at least nice, decent and sturdy packaging. 

I really hope I covered all the important parts. Still if you've any questions you can ask me in the comment section below!

I'll rate them a 4/5 :)

P.S Yes! I own the glue as well, but I need to use it a few more times more to actually be sure of how I feel about it. So, I'll update you guys with it as soon as I can. 

Shop the Post for Pkr: 1950/-


Thank you for taking out time with me. I hope you enjoyed reading.
Love you all <3

Snapchat and Instagram: beautybyayeshaa





2 comments: