Friday 10 February 2017

Mirrors by Tazeen Makeup ProBeautyClass Review












This is Jadirah! <3
The Gorgeous Hima

**PR
Hello Girls, I hope you’re all well. The past weekend I was invited to attend Makeup Workshop by Mirror’s by Tazeen Salon. If you follow me on Snapchat and Instagram you’ll already know it and must’ve seen all the live updates and pictures. Before I start I just want to put one thing out there and that is every person has different approach and intellect so this is just my a 100% honest opinion. You may like it or may not like it, it depends from person to person.

First off, I'm gonna talk about the environment as in my overall experience and than I'll go in depth about technicalities, makeup tricks etc. The workers at the salon were very sweet and cooperative and even the makeup expert "HIMA RAZA (You can follow her on Instagram @makeupbyhimaraza)" was extremely sweet and down to earth. She entertained all kinds of questions very patiently and most importantly she was there the entire time, giving individual attention to each and every student. The whole class was for 3hrs approx for both practice and demo.

First day was all about skin and soft cut crease eye. She also talked about the art of Strobing and Contorting. Some tricks about eyelash application etc. It was more focused towards everyday kind of makeup, nothing too dramatic or over the top. Second day she demonstrated heavier/more dramatic makeup look and did a little bit of theory about eye shapes what goes with what information (I did post some pictures on Snapchat). She also did an Ombre Lip Tutorial on me and I absolutely fell in LOVE with it! 

The thing I loved the most about the class was that she was giving her makeup to practice with. I've taken a few other makeup workshops and they do not do it, I've loved each and every bit of them but for people who do not own a lot of makeup and than they tell you to bring your own it becomes difficult to buy everything when you have no idea about what makeup actually is.  In addition to this, it is quiet an affordable makeup class when compared to others in the market.

Just one thing that I did not like about the class was that she could've been a little more informative about the products and makeup application techniques since it was a beginners class. Talking about whats best for your skin etc could've helped the girls even more. Moreover, she demonstrated half of the face which again leaves a question mark on your mind when you don't actually know what makeup is. But other than that I had no problems with the class.

Long story short, if you're a beginner and want to learn how to apply BASIC MAKEUP (more like self grooming), I'd recommend this class but of you're a pro or looking to start makeup as a career this is not something you should invest in.

Thanks to this Workshop I got to meet one of my absolute favorite bloggers from Pakistan Jadirah Sarmad. She's an absolute darling and gem of a person. She's recently come out with her Youtube Channel so don't forget to check that out. You guys know me I'm all about supporting the local talent!!

Please note since this is a two day workshop do not expect it to turn you into a Pro Makeup Artist. 

Oh and Hima love Massart Misbah Silk Foundation too (I had to mention this)

You can find all the details related to the class by simply clicking on the picture below.


Instagram: ayeshaaajaz
Snapchat: beautybyayeshaa


I hope you all have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by :) 

2 comments:

  1. Awww, you are so kind! Truly enjoyed with you and so glad that we finally got to meet! :) xo

    ReplyDelete