Friday 27 January 2017

Luscious Face Contour Kit Review







One of my most asked questions include "Which is a Good Locally Available Contour Palette?" So, here is what I have for you all today. For all those who have been following me know I've been Luscious Products for a while now and I'm glad to say this Contour Kit did not disappoint me at all either.

First off, both the contour shades are perfect for our Desi Skin Tones and blend effortlessly. It also comes with a manual to help you select the right shade. The highlight shade in the palette is stunning as well again, complements our skin tone really well. The thing I love the most is the formula of these shades is that they're quiet buildable, you can go heavy or light depending on how you like it to be.

Saying that, I'm really not much impressed with the fact that there is no matte shade in this palette. I feel every single contour palette must have at least one matte highlighting shade. Moreover, I really didn't get the purpose of adding a white shimmery illuminating shade to it. The shimmer will definitely enhance fine lines under your eyes. For someone white flawless under eyes it might work but I did not personally like it at all.

The packaging in gold sturdy tin. It is small and quiet travel friendly. However, some people might be bothered that it does not come with a Mirror but I really don't bother using palette Mirrors much so it did not bother me at all. I'll give it a 9/10 on packaging. Absolutely love it!

If you're looking for an everyday locally available good quality Contour Palette I'd recommend getting your hands on it. Trust me you will not regret it. I would highly recommend it for personal use.

Thank you so much for stopping by I hope you all have a lovely weekend :) 

Instagram: ayeshaaajaz
Snapchat: beautybyayehaa

SHOP THE POST FOR Pkr. 2250/-

No comments:

Post a Comment