Wednesday 22 February 2017

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate and Eye Review


 


WHERE HAS IT BEEN ALL MY LIFE?
Disclaimer: Everyone has different skin type which reacts to things differently so things that work for me might not work for you!

For those of you who don't know I have suffered from severe acne and red skin in the past, it was so bad that I had to get it treated from a professional. I got rid of the acne itself but texture and bumps were still there and my dermatologist recommended to get some treatments done but to be honest I'm scared of the thought of any machines or injections touching my skin - no thank you I'm good! This is going to be a long review since I really want you enlighten you about what the product really is.

I was prescribed some medicated serums and stuff but the moment I stopped using them my skin got back to the way it used to be. A while back I read some reviews about the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Range online and they were too good to be true but so I had to give it a try and oh my God!! I honestly don't rave too much about products too much but this range is definitely one solution for all of my skin problems!

I noticed within a week of the use of the Serum/Concentrate the stubborn scars of my face started to fade away and my skin started to look much awake and healthy. And after the second week I surprisingly started to get rid of the huge pores and dullness around my mouth(I still have slight discoloration around my mouth jbtw) and my skin started to glow. I have used like a million things from DIYs to Concentrated Vitamin-C serums and nothing worked like this has. I don't need any base/highlight etc anymore. I love how my skin looks the way it is.

Now the Magical Eye Cream, once again I've tried everything for the under eye dark circles and nothing has ever worked. I'm gonna be honest with you, the eye cream didn't get rid of my dark circles completely but it had filled like lines(I've lines under my eyes probably because of the shape of my eye) and to some extent darkness as well. The changes aren't very drastic when compared to the serum but considering the condition my eyes were in I adore this what so ever.

The only con of the two would be that they're expensive and not locally available in stores *cries* and I got them directly from US. 

So what basically is This Concentrate and Why Does it Recovers the Skin in the Middle of the Night?
You must've heard of the term 'beauty sleep' often but never really bothered about finding about what it means - I mean neither did I until about the past month or so. There are like a a million good things that happen to your skin but most of all is the fact that it regenerates itself during 11-4pm and is definitely more receptive, it absorbs anything that you apply on it, you must've noticed that most of the anti-aging creams are prescribed to be used at night. I highlighted some of the very basic factors but you can read more HERE.

Coming back to the product, so this Concentrate is blend of different essential oils. If you follow me on Snapchat/Instagram you'll know I love all sort or oils. With the correct blend of the mythic oils like Primrose, Lavender, Jojoba and lots more, this concentrate will help you skin sleep and you wake up with bright, dewy and gorgeous baby skin. As far as the eye cream is concerned it does the same job being the blend of same essential oils present in the concentrate.

I would Highly recommend this to anyone and everyone. I just added this one step in my skincare and the results are phenomenal. There are time where I just can't stop touching my skin. My under eyes feel so much better and they've become extremely smooth for makeup application as well. I can not thank enough the Wizard of this Magic Potion it has changed my skin for good.

You can not get Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate/Eye Cream from any local store here. But you can pre-order it with some of the trusted makeup pages on Facebook HERE is a list of the pages I trust. :)



You can follow me on Social Media to keep yourself updated about new posts, makeup tutorials and lots more. You can also ask me anything in the comment section below
Snapchat: beautybyayeshaa
Instagram: ayeshaaajaz

Thank You for Stopping by <3 

4 comments: