Wednesday 22 March 2017

Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit "Sweets" - Review and Swatches





For some really odd unknown reason I'm really very exited to review this palette. If you follow me you'll know I recently took Basic to Bridal course from Anam Falak, who is by far the sweetest and and genuine makeup artist I've come across - I loved each and every bit of the class. Anyways, I received this palette in the Goody Bag and frankly speaking, I wouldn't have bought this palette for myself otherwise but now that I have it, I've realized how foolish I've was because this palette is BOMB!

I love highlighters, I feel they make any makeup look, look really attractive. Although, I wasn't planning on buying this but I was actually really exited to receive this. First off, the formula isn't very buttery/ creamy but it is very pigmented. It has tiny chunks of glitter and if you've a lot of pores on your face this might not be the highlight palette you want it your life. But as far as I'm concerned, I ADORE THIS! I apply this with a highlight brush and push it in my skin with a beauty blender and reapply and Oh my God, the results are surreal. 

Sweets Palette in particular has four gorgeous shades and my personal favorite is Butterscotch, its the perfect amount of Gold and hint of champagne. The packaging is adorable too, the camera couldn't pick the particles glitter that in on the palette, it is by far my favorite packaging (after The Balm of course). Moreover, it does not have any strange or particular smell to it so I'm assuming its fragrance free. Latly, it did not break me out *yayy*

Long story short, please avoid this palette is you're someone with huge pores, acne or any other skin problem as it will enhance that. But, if you're someone who loves that Va Va Voom/ Blinding highlight this palette is definitely your guy. In my opinion, it is a total Hit or Miss which luckily in my case was an absolute HITT!! I'd rate this a 4/5. Oh and in case you guys want to see this Highlight in action head over to my Instagram as I'm always posting different makeup looks with product breakdowns there (@ayeshaaajaz) and you can see this glow in action HERE.

SHOP THE POST FOR PKR: 5800/-

You can follow me on Social Media to keep yourself updated about new posts, makeup tutorials and lots more. 
Snapchat: beautybyayeshaa
Instagram: ayeshaaajaz

Feel free to ask me anything in the comment section. Thank You so much for stopping by <3 




4 comments:

  1. Hayeeee I wonder what the lavender one looks like on our face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shades are really pigmented and blinding! I'm sure you will be able to pull them all off gracefully! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they're amazing! awww thank you so much <3 xoxo

      Delete