Sunday 19 March 2017

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Review






Hey guys, I hope you're all well. So, I'm back with another review today. I'm gonna be honest I'm not someone who is a huge primer fan when it comes to makeup application. I feel if you hydrate your skin well prior to foundation application your makeup will last for ages and look amazing throughout the day. But for those times when my skin goes completely out of hands or for the times I want my skin to look extra smooth and photoshoped I like to go in with a primer otherwise I'm good only with a hydrating moisturizer. 

First off, the formula is silicone based which means it'll help you minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines. I would say this helps me with them like 70%-80%, but yes it really does help my foundation glide on smooth and flawless. It's very light weight but I still like to leave it on my skin for at least 5 minutes before I go on top with my foundation. Moreover, I haven't really  noticed any huge difference in the longevity of my makeup, but maybe its just me. I have fine lines just under my eyes and I avoid caking too many products there so really cannot comment on how it would fill them.

As with all the primers, a little goes a long way. Be careful not to use too much it might make your skin oily or too smooth (I really don't know how to explain this, lol). Anyhow, the packaging is cute and travel friendly. Lastly, there are times when I want my skin to look smooth with out makeup and this really comes in handy for those times as well, so you are not bound to use it only under your makeup.

If you're someone who is suffering from huge pores and your foundation always look patchy and dirty in those areas definitely give this a try. It's really inexpensive for what it's offering. I really liked this primer and overall I'd rate this a 3.5/5.

Shop the Post for Pkr. 799/-

You can follow me on Social Media to keep yourself updated about new posts, makeup tutorials and lots more. 
Snapchat: beautybyayeshaa
Instagram: ayeshaaajaz

Feel free to ask me anything in the comment section. Thank You so much for stopping by <3 

2 comments: