Tuesday 28 March 2017

Inglot AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow - Review and Swatches





Top - 61
Bottom - 13
Hey Guys, I hope you're all well. Initially, I was planning to review something skin related but after reviewing my blog I felt it's been a while since I last posted something eye related so I ditched the skin idea and here I am reviewing Inglot's Pure Pigment Eye-shadows. 

Getting the elephant out of the room first, don't be fooled by the shade you in the pot as the shade there seems very dark and intense whereas when you swatch it's much more subtle and so make sure you swatch it and then buy it. Moreover, the shades have no names rather they have numbers but its nothing major.

Now, first off the texture is BEAUTIFUL. I've used quite a few pigments in the past and some of them were either too chunky or too messy but these are not at all like that. They don't float away nor are messy. They apply beautifully and for loose pigments they're very easy to use and handle. Pigmentation is excellent and primer/concealer underneath not only makes the color pop but also helps them not crease and they stay put for hours. For someone who finds it hard to blend lid colors with crease this would be a very option since they're one of the most blendable eye pigments I've come across.

Coming to the packaging, it's basic round plastic transparent pot with a black lid on top. You can see the color through it and also the shade number is written at the bottom, I really wish these had names but oh well... They're travel friendly and also very versatile and you can also intensify pigments with any mixing liquid and use it as an eyeliner or just put them on the lid very lightly for a slight wash of color.

Overall I'd rate these a 4.5/5. Yes! I'll definitely recommend them to a friend. If you wish to see these in action you can always follow me on Instagram (@ayeshaaajaz). I've recently done a look using Pigment in 61 which you can see HERE. I really hope you all have a lovely week ahead :)

You can buy them from any Inglot Shop in Pakistan, I got mine from Ocean Mall Karachi for Pkr. 1450/-

You can follow me on Social Media to keep yourself updated about new posts, makeup tutorials and lots more. 
Snapchat: beautybyayeshaa
Instagram: ayeshaaajaz

Feel free to ask me anything in the comment section. Thank You so much for stopping by <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment