Monday 3 October 2016

Monthly Favorites - September 2016


The favorites of the months are finally here!


Britney Spears Fragrance - Curious 
I don't have words to describe this Fragrance. I'm OBSESSED! If you're into floral perfumes this is a must have in the collection.

Ben Nye Banana Powder
You guys already know how much I love this stuff. You can read my detailed Review HERE.

Freeman Charcoal and Black Sugar Polishing Mask
Where have you been all my life? It works wonders for my skin. I've been using it for quiet a while now and the more I use it the more I love it.

Maybelline Age Rewind.. Really long named Concealer
I actually quiet like it. When I first used it I was like mehh.. not my type but now I've been putting it all over my face every single day.

What have you been loving the past month? Let me know in the comment section below :)

Snapchat and Instagram: beautybyayeshaa
Love you all <3



No comments:

Post a Comment