Friday 1 April 2016

Monthly Favorites - March 2016





For some reason I've been very lazy and sick in the past week which is why I've been kind of meh. But, I am back today and it is 1st April, which is kind of weird I feel I'm making a fool of myself.

Anyways, since it's been quiet sometime I've been writing, I feel it is the perfect time to start with my monthly favorites. I'll be telling you all about the things I've been loving and reviewing them very briefly as well.

Honestly speaking, March has not been a very exiting month for me I've been sick, lazy and had heck of a lot of work to do. Saying that, I've managed to dig some of the things I was loving and been wearing/using almost every single day.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Abu Dhabi (SHOP HERE)


I'm a total nude lip girl and this has been my all time favorite ever since I got my hands on it. I have reviewed these lip creams in detail which you can find HERE.

Essence Get Big Lashes


This is an amazing yet super affordable mascara which I've reviewed HERE.
You can find it at all leading superstore in Karachi.

The Balm's Mary-Lou Manizer


I love this highlighter. It does not make your face oily but gives it that gorgeous luminosity.
Find full review HERE.

Maybelline Baby Lips (SHOP HERE)


This tinted lip balm keeps kids hydrated and gives it a beautiful pink flush. Find review HERE.

Color Studio Professionals Eye Ink - Fairytale Blue (SHOP HERE)


This gorgeous teal blue color with specks of glitter is a must have for spring/summer.

Color Studio Professionals Haute Nails - Lilac Lolly (SHOP HERE)


This screams spring. It such such a cool color that will look pretty on all skin tones. MY GO-TO nail polish these days.

The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion


My skin is addicted to this product (Review HERE). It really work wonders, it makes my skin so soft, glowing. Bye Bye Dull Skin!

What were the things you were loving in March? 

No comments:

Post a Comment