Wednesday 2 March 2016

NYX Makeup Setting Spray Matte Finish - Review


So I really want to keep this review short and simple. Is NYX's Matte Setting Spray worth buying?
First let me clarify that a Fixing, Setting and Priming Spray are three different things. Do not confuse them for one.

Now, In a matte setting Spray you expect it to:

  • Keep your makeup place for all day long
  • Keep you from looking like and oil factory
  • Keeps you hydrated
  • Keeps your makeup looking fresh
With this spray I agree to all but the time factor, I've combination/acne prone skin. It does keep me matte for 3-4 hours but I start getting oil around my nose after that.
But I tried this on someone with normal skin and she loved it. It kept her matte and her makeup looking fresh and beautiful the whole day.

PROS:
  • Affordable
  • Perfect for Normal Skin/Lasts all Day Long
  • Keeps Makeup Looking Fresh
  • Lightweight
CONS:
  • Doesn't work equally well with Oily/Combo Skin
  • Not very Long Lasting 
  • Only Available at Online Stores

Overall a 3/5.

Hope it helps <3



No comments:

Post a Comment