Wednesday 29 June 2016

LA Girl Matte Pigment Gloss - Review and Swatches



 


Playful and Frisky

Get it from USA Branded Cosmetics for Rs. 800/-

You guys have no idea how difficult it was for me to stop myself from posting just about lip products. I can't help it. I love lipsticks! Anyways, so today I'm going to be sharing my thoughts on the LA Girl Matte Pigment Glosses today. 

First of all, I didn't get the name. Matte Gloss? A lipstick's either matte or gloss. Just WHAT? Secondly, the formula is horrible, it feels almost like paint. You guys know me, I try not to go on extreme levels while reviewing anything. But, this paint like lipsticks just forced me to! Thirdly, the application is patchy and it dries out the lips - it literally sucks life out of them. Lastly, I wouldn't say they're completely matte rather something really sticky and unattractive.

Saying that, it stayed on my lips for hours which is a good thing. Then again, if you're comfortable with a long-wearing lip paint, go ahead. The color range is also pretty decent from nudes to berries, you'll find everything. In addition to this, in comparison to other liquid lipsticks it is quiet affordable.

If you've naturally moisturized lips then they might work for you but on my drier than a desert lips, these didn't work at all. 

Would I recommend these? Nope! 
Overall Ratings: 2/5
Love you all 


No comments:

Post a Comment