Saturday 26 March 2016

Oh Babyy!





I have a confession to make. I am obsessed with collecting lip balms, no matter how many I own I always end up buying another one which is so weird. My favorite lip balm brand has to be The Body Shop but, ever since Maybelline's Baby Lips came out I wanted to own all of them but for some reason or the other I resisted spending money on them. 

Now, finally I own one of it and my craze for collecting them all has grown to be stronger. I own Pink Shock from their Electro Pop Range and it honestly one of the most gorgeous tints I own. In short, My Happy Purchase.

The formula of this balm is very buttery, it is very pigmented and gives my lips very beautiful/natural hue to color. It is super moisturizing and does what it says. It is for sure a great replacement for lipstick on the days where you're in a rush or just too lazy to pamper yourself for the day. Saying that, it does not stay put for a very long time, every time I wear it I've to reapply it again and again which sometimes become slightly annoying but other then that I'm all good.

For all those finding something light, moisturizing and yet colorful Baby Lips is what you need.

You can find it HERE for Rs. 450


No comments:

Post a Comment