Wednesday 26 October 2016

Loreal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation Review





First of all, I am so sorry I have been so off recently. I honestly can not tell you guys how busy I am but if you follow me on Snapchat you know that already. I'll try my level best to be more active from now on. Anyways, today I'll be reviewing one of the most amazing 'Natural Looking' foundation I've used. Like I'll be honest with you, after MAC Face and Body, this has to be my absolute favorite/go-to foundation. 

For those of you who don't know Cushion Foundations were initiated in South Korean where they considered to be a fusion of makeup, skincare and all that good stuff. This makes it comparable of BB Creams but, since I'm not a huge fan to BB Creams I always prefer foundations.

If you guys follow me you'll know I don't wear a full face of makeup everyday but when I do I make sure the foundation isn't too heavy/full coverage and for those times this foundation comes to my rescue. It gives me dewy and super smooth looking skin, almost like a blurred skin effect. It stays for a pretty decent amount of time, no complains at all. I'm all about skin friendly foundations and this does just the job for me, my skin looks healthy and it breathes at the same time.

What I like to do is apply it with the sponge applicator thingy first (like you would apply any compact powder) and then go over it with my buffing brush and I feel this way I get the sort of look I want. Lastly, despite it being a dewy foundation it does not make my skin unnecessarily oily like some of the foundations do. 

Overall, I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I haven't tried this from any other brand so really can not comment if they'll be the same or not but, Loreal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation is definitely amazing and if you're into my skin but better kind of foundations this is a must have.

You can get it from any online Facebook page but since I did not get this from Pakistan I can not tell the exact price you'll be getting it for. 
HERE are some of the pages Ii recommend buying from :)

Love you all <3
Snapchat and Instagram: beautybyayeshaa


No comments:

Post a Comment