Wednesday 24 August 2016

Ben Nye Banana Powder - A Cult Favorite







Disclaimer: If you're a very fair girl Banana Powder ISN'T for you!

We're all very well familiar with the Makeup Guru Mario Dedivanovic (Kim Kardashian's Makeup Artist), and once he says something worth trying it definitely is. Ben Nye Banana Powder is just one such example. Honestly, if you haven't heard of this powder before - where have you been?

Ben Nye Banana Powder is a Yellow-Toned setting powder that also helps neutralizes any darkness under your eye also giving it a highlighted effect, or if you've any redness it helps getting rid of that as well. It basically helps you set the areas where you put your concealer and yes, this bad boy is the key to that Kim K highlight and contour. 


Saying that, it does not mean you can't dust it all over face just to set everything, you totally can! But personally, I like to use to set my under eyes, bridge of my nose, forehead, chin, and to bake the sides of my nose. If you want a full highlighted effect on your face you can  puff it all over the face.


Being someone with extremely dry under eyes, I did not like this powder first, it made my under eyes cakey and creased my concealer so bad that I almost felt like throwing it away. But, now after using it for quiet sometime I feel the best way to use it is to apply it with a damp beauty sponge, yes, if you use it with a brush it'll definitely crease but if you use a sponge it'll definitely give you a flawless/airbrushed kind of an effect.


This powder is finely milled and very light weight on the skin and once you get hang of using it with a beauty sponge you'll fall in love with it - No Jokes! And if you follow me on Snapchat I'm sure you couldn't agree more. If you're looking for a setting powder that also brightens this cult MUA's favorite is what you need - it'll for sure give you the best of both worlds.


I got this from Amor for 1990/-

Snapchat and IG: beautybyayeshaa
Love you all 


3 comments:

  1. Perfect review! Precised and simple.

    Bazigah Murad
    Check out my blog

    http://thatgirlglamourouslyglitter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is it available in jeddah?

    ReplyDelete