Saturday 12 November 2016

Luscious Tinted Brow Gel Medium - Review






If you guys follow me on snap you'll be very well familiar with my never ending rants about my eyebrows. Flashback, let's say a few months back I used to have huge beautiful brows but then I got them plucked from someone new one day and poof! they vanished - we all can relate to it right?

I have never in my life spent on a single brow product because I never quiet needed it but, from the past few months I was not only trying to grow out my brows but was also finding a good brow product to makeup for the mess. I tried a few but nothing worked then, I came across this Luscious Tinted Brow Gel and oh my God, it was like the solution to all my problems.

This not only tames my eyebrows but I also use it to fill in my brows with a regular eyebrow brush and then I run a clean spoolie over my eyebrows Voila! my eyebrows never looked better. Oh and it doesn't make eyebrows crunchy at all (like my previous collection eyebrow gel used to do). This was my first ever product from this brand but it will definitely not be the last. I'm actually impressed how these local Pakistani brands are working so well these days. 

You can also just brush it through your eyebrows for a more natural look and since the brush it has is small it is quiet easy to use. Saying that, be careful as a lot of product might come out just like in mascaras. Other than that, the packaging itself is adorable as well it's plastic but is quiet sturdy - love every bit of it!

Anyways, if you're looking for a good brow gel that doubles up as something that you can fill your brows with definitely check this out - I absolutely loved it.

Snapchat and Instagram: beautybyayeshaa
Love you all <3

Shop the Post for Rs. 895.00

2 comments:

  1. I have always had full brows too and they are naturally in shape so I am never sure what to do with brow products! :D I am quite scared of getting my brows plucked for the very same reason as yours but only last month I got some stray bits waxed for the very first time without doing anything to the shape and luckily my brows survived. If anything ever goes wrong though, I would first opt for such brow gels too as they seem to be lesser intimidating and easier to use than pencils or powders. Besides, I count on your suggestion! ;) x

    Jadirah Sarmad at Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky Youu. I know right! with so many brow products out there it gets hard to pick out the right one.

      I can literally rant all day about my brow problems lol xx

      Delete