Friday 11 November 2016

Taupe is the New Black










A while back I reviewed The Zoeva Rose Gold Palette, the other day I realized I haven't really shared the swatches of the Zoeva En Taupe Palette. So, her I am today doing just that. Although, I'm more of a warm tones kinda person but this cool toned palette in particular sure has made a special spot in heart. (I usually avoid Cool Tones) 

There's one thing I'd like to say Zoeva En Taupe Palette is much more pigmented than Rose Gold one. But, other than that they’re same, if you want in depth review on this palette please check my review on the Rose Gold Palette. I’ve swatched all the shades for you all, I hope you find them useful.

If you’ve any questions you can ask me in the comment section below.

Snapchat and Instagram: beautybyayeshaa
                Love you all

Zoeva ships to Pakistan so you can either get it online or contact a trust page to arrange it for you. HERE is the list of Facebook Pages that I recommend.

SHOP THE POST for €17.50

No comments:

Post a Comment