Monday 13 June 2016

Hair's Guardian Angel ๐Ÿ‘ผ





I feel like it has been a while since I last posted anything related to hair. I mean, I love trying out new products for hair every now and then but for some reason they're not being a consistent part of my blog. But now, I'm all about to change that!

Last month, I got my hands on got2b Guardian Angel by Schwarzkopf, it is basically a hair straightening spray that gives your hair glossy finish while providing you with 425 ยบ Heat Protection. I've very thick and frizzy hair so I'm always on a hunt for good heat protectants and hair straightening serums, but when you can get the best of both worlds with just one product - why bother buying two?

Anyways, I've kind of mixed reviews about this product. Sometimes, it makes my hair look gorgeous and other time my hair is a greasy mess. I feel this product works best on freshly washed hair. Normally, when I straighten my hair, I wash, blow dry and then go on with a flat iron and with this regime this product work wonders. But, if I leave it on my hair overnight/4-5 hours without straightening, the only thing I get is messy greasy hair.

It has a weirdly pleasant smell to it - is that weird? I guess the trick to not hate the smell is to not over do the product. It comes with a spray on top which makes it super easy to use and the bottle over all is golden - chic!
I got this from Imtiaz Super Store for Rs. 515/- 

Long story short, this product is incredible for the price and the amount of product you get. And once you get the hang of straightening hair the right way, this product will for sure help you achieve those beautiful dead straight hair without costing you an arm and a leg - who wouldn't want that right? 

I's rate this a 3.5/5
Love ya'all
Snapchat: beautybyayeshaa
Feel free to ask me anything in the comment section below ๐Ÿ‘‡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment