Thursday 21 April 2016

DIY - Honey Lip Scrub





If you're someone who has extremely dry lips then you're not alone, I have had dry lips my whole life. I cannot even imagine sleeping before I exfoliate and moisturize my lips. Today I'm going to share with you my tired and tested lip scrub that I've been using for years and it work wonders. It is also 100% chemical free *yayy*

Not only it will exfoliate your lips but also with gradual use going to give your naturally pink and smooth lips. Best of all you can make it with things that can easily be found at your home/kitchen.

All you need is four ingredients:
  • Honey 1/2tsp
  • Coconut Oil 2tsp
  • Vaseline 1/4tsp
  • A Container

All you've to is mix all the ingredients together and make a paste and apply gently onto the lips in forward-backward and circular motions. Rinse and dry with a towel/tissue and apply a thin layer of lip balm/coconut oil on top.

This can also be used to prep your lips for a liquid matte lipstick that dries hell out of my lips.

Tip: If you're in a hurry use your tooth brush to exfoliate your lips. 

Do lemme know what you think of it, if you try it.

Love you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment